- Ed Barsano BIO
- ED BARSANO VIDEOS
- TRAINING WEBINARS / BLOG
- Ed Barsano Articles
- TRADING PLATFORMS
- Ed Barsano BIO
1. The automated trader selects the most active stocks in your price range.
2. Stock prices move up and down.
3. The software closes the profitable positions and locks in profits.
4. The software buys more stocks with the proceeds from step 3.
5. The software repeats steps 1-4 above repeatedly.
The above scenario is good for locking in your daily profits and they will add up over the year.
However, if you hang on to the less-active positions:
1. You will eventually be sitting on all less-active positions.
2. You will also be tying up funds with less-active stocks, potentially leaving nothing to allow the trader to buy new positions in the currently most active stocks.
Close out the non-performers (less active stocks).
The Active Trades report found at shows that only a few hundred stocks are active movers (yielding over 100 trades a year), while over 7000 stocks are virtually non-movers, or are stocks that will only yield a few trades a year.
1. To instruct the software to pick the most active stocks, simply add this rule to your Watch List Rules (Tab2)Open Position Rules (Tab3):
(You can use any number greater than 135 to suit your trading objective.)
2. To instruct the software to close out of the non-performing stocks, you can simply add this rule to your Exit Rules (Tab5). As above, you can modify the number to suit your trading objectives.
To get the latest version of the software you can email email@example.com and we’ll log in to your computer or cloud account to help set you up with the latest version.
Profitability is attainable with robotic trading technology and the right active strategies that will minimize your risk while maximizing your profits.
Online trading is evolving. Theparadigm no longer applies for today's investors who need to protect and grow their profits in the face of ever-increasing market volatility.
Today's investor also has evolved and understands the right trading platform executeswith the goal of while minimizing risk.
This material is being provided for informational purposes only and nothing herein constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold a security. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. It should not be assumed that any investments in securities, companies, sectors or markets identified and described were or will be profitable.
All information is current as of the date of herein and is subject to change without notice. Any views or opinions expressed may not reflect those of the firm as a whole. CoolTrade Inc. is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank